Starting Your Caravanning Adventure with Midland Towbars: we’re here for you!
Welcome to January 2020 and the endless possibilities for hooking up your caravan and heading out into the far reaches of our big state of Western Australia! Us Aussies have been hitting the open road with our caravans since the 1890’s. Today it has grown to become one of our most popular forms of travel: it’s our escape from suburbia! Caravanning is also an incredibly inexpensive way to travel “once you’re set up”! Apparently, families make up more than 50% of all caravan and camping travellers, as parents look to show our kids the experiences that we had growing up.
If you’ve decided to hook up your holiday house and tow it out into our great state to grab your chance of freedom this summer, make sure you check off a couple of details to make your journey a safe and memorable trip:
- your gross (or fully loaded) weight of your caravan ✅
- your vehicles towing capacity as set by your vehicles manufacturer ✅
- whether you will require some sort of Weight distribution kit to move all this weight ✅
- check that your caravan/camper/trailer lights are working once you have connected your vehicle ✅
- whether you will require some form of brake controller to add to your vehicle to suit your caravan/camper ✅
We at Midland Towbars are back into the swing of things and are here to help you with any questions that you may have. Give us a call and allow us to help you get going this summer!
Fun Fact: The first Aussie made caravan was built in Tasmania in 1896.
Did you know that we now have a window tinting service?
Call us now on (08) 9250 1230